A 100 Mbps network switch is a compact hat rail module that can be used to directly connect and power up to four MOBOTIX cameras or other PoE/PoE+ devices. In addition, the MxSwitch offers exclusive split technology that make connecting and powering a MOB
The More Compact, The Better. The PoE+ For Hat Rails.
There is now, finally, a PoE switch available that is so compact that it can be easily installed on the hat rail in small electrical cabinets. MxSwitch supplies power to up to four PoE devices (for example, MOBOTIX cameras, infrared illuminators) while also making it incredibly easy to connect and power a complete Door Station, thanks to exclusive MOBOTIX MxSwitch technology.
- Five-port 100 Mbps network switch for the TS-35 mounting (hat) rail
- 4x PoE+ RJ45 ports (max. 25.5 W per port, total connected load on all four ports: max. 75 W)
- 1x RJ45 network port for connecting to switch, router or computer (uplink)
- For Door Station: Built-in 12 V DC/1 A power supply for door opener
- Button to temporarily override anti-theft lock in the Door Station frame
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 6.1 x 10.8 x 9 cm, weight: approx. 200 g