Barix I/O 12
Barix I/O 12 Modbus remote I/O module with RS485 Modbus/RTU interface, 12 current sourcing outputs and 12 optically-isolated inputs.
Modbus remote I/O module with RS485 Modbus/ RTU interface, 12 current sourcing outputs and 12 optically-isolated inputs. The Barix IO12 is a Modbus digital I/O module with a standard RS-485 Modbus/RTU interface. It provides 12 current sourcing outputs and 12 optically- isolated inputs that can be addressed using standard Modbus/RTU commands. The IO12 can be used as a general-purpose Modbus I/O device or it can be interfaced to the Barionet using the Barionet’s built-in RS-485 interface and BCL code to implement the Modbus/RTU message protocol.
• Remote monitoring, switching, counting and remote control of digital signal
• 12 solid state outputs, rated up to 1.5 amps at up to 30V DC
• Outputs are divided into two groups. Each can have a separate output power supply up to 32V DC
• 12 ESD-protected inputs, optically-isolated in groups of 4 with input current limiting.
• Modbus/RTU protocol supported on RS-485 (2-wire) serial interface
• Two extension connectors, including power supply and RS-485 signals make daisy changing additional Barix expansion modules eas