The PoE-powered network device is the intelligent, easy-to-use MOBOTIX solution for viewing the live feed from our cameras and Door Stations on a monitor or TV equipped with an HDMI port. It offers completely new applications by foregoing all control elem
MOBOTIX Now On TV As Well. Practical IP Video Interface.
MxThinClient connects your camera network to a monitor or television equipped with an HDMI port. For displaying the live image from individual cameras or Door Stations in chronological order and/or the live image from the camera which last triggered an alarm (e.g., motion detection). Also for displaying advertising messages in retail stores.
- Display of cameras and Door Stations on a monitor/TV
- License-free implementation of security applications and video walls
- Initial configuration via password-protected web interface on PC
- Automatic camera switching, time- or event-controlled
- Input (connection to PoE switch): Ethernet 100Base-T (RJ45)
- Output (connection to monitor/TV): HDMI Type D (MicroHDMI)
- For use indoors, ambient temperature: 0 to 40 °C (32°F to 104°F)