Promise Vess R2600i
Cost-effective High-availability dual controller NAS
Cost-effective high-availability NAS
Service interruptions can cripple a business. With the Vess R2000 Series, customers have a cost effective, dual controller, high-availability NAS-in-a-box, which ensures uninterrupted services. Conventional single controller based NAS solutions cannot always provide uninterrupted services. In order to achieve high-availability, those NAS solutions must deploy a high-availability cluster combining several devices, which is significantly more expensive.
Save space, costs and frustration
The Vess R2000 high-availability NAS cuts system configuration costs in half, cuts rack space by 50%, and greatly reduces management complexity compared to traditional single controller NAS solutions. Combined with the decreased risk of downtime and the hidden costs associated with bringing back single controller solutions for live use, the Vess R2000 Series is ideal for businesses trying to do more for less.
Unified storage for SMBs
The Vess R2000 Series is a unified storage solution that offers impressive performance while simplifying administration and adding flexibility. Choose to use an 8 Gb/s FC SAN for heavy I/O applications like video editing, high performance computing or scientific research. Use the 1 Gb/s &10 GB/s iSCSI SAN for less intensive I/O applications like data backup or remote replication. Or use NAS for video surveillance, virtualized environments or general file sharing applications.
Ready to confront any challenge in today’s virtualized IT environment, the Vess R2000 is certified with VMware vSphere, Citrix XenServer, Microsoft Hyper-V and DataCore SANsymphony-V. Additionally, the Vess R2000 Series now supports VMWare VAAI, which reduces resource overhead on VMWare vSphere ESXi hosts. This significantly improves performance for storage-intensive operations like storage cloning, zeroing, and more.
Simple to manage and use
Ease of use is absolutely crucial for SMBs with limited IT resources. The Vess R2000 Series is designed specifically with SMBs in mind, as it features One Plug Auto Service (OPAS) to reduce maintenance complexity and provide a streamlined tech support workflow. Simply plug in a USB drive and the user can retrieve information about the system for tech support, upgrade firmware, reset passwords and much more.
- High-availability dual controller NAS with 10G options
- Unified storage that consolidates both block and file storage onto a single box
- Data service includes volume clone, file backup/restore and volume replication are all available on NAS
- Excellent blend of affordability and speed
- Designed to meet the growing challenge of unstructured data
- Virtualization ready, certified with VMware, Citrix, Hyper-V and DataCore
- Certified storage solution for Milestone, delivers reliable and stable performance for video recording
- Hot swappable drive bays and coolings & redundant power supplies
- User friendly design simplifies maintenance and reduces support costs
- Easily scale to meet future capacity requirements
See more in product Specification