Mx2wire+ Media Converter
Mx2wire+ transforms analog cables (for example, unused telephone or antenna cables) into a modern PoE network via plug-and-play. With maximum connection lengths of 500 m, the system can be used as an affordable, secure method to connect and power IP camer
PoE Network Connection. Via Two-Wire Cable.
Mx2wire+ turns existing two-wire cabling into a powered Ethernet (PoE) network, quickly and cost-effectively. Ethernet cables are no longer required to connect and network your IP cameras and PoE devices - even over distances of up to 500 m. Each Mx2wire+ kit includes two units.
- Simple connection of 10/100 Mbps Ethernet end devices (e.g., IP camera, IP telephone)
- Mx2wire+ power supply via PoE/PoE+ or 48–57 V DC, 600 mA
- Connected end devices are supplied with up to 13 watts (PoE class 3)
- Maximum data transfer range of 500 m and data rate of up to 50 Mbps (depending on distance)
- No need for expensive and time-consuming installation of network cables
- Enhanced data security thanks to efficient encryptions (128-bit AES)
- Ambient temperatures from -30 to 60°C (-22 to 140°F)