The Instreamer encodes analog audio sources in real time in a configurable format (MP3, PCM, G.711,G.722) and streams via TCP, UDP, Shoutcast, Multicast RTP format to configurable destinations.
The Instreamer encodes analog audio sources in real time in a configurable format (MP3, PCM, G.711,G.722) and streams via TCP, UDP, Shoutcast, Multicast RTP format to configurable destinations. Used in high quality broadcast applications, surveillance and VoIP markets alike, the Instreamerhas proven its simplicity where Audio over IP encoding is required.
• Live IP Audio Encoder for Streaming Applications
• Source Encoder for IP Audio Distribution Applications
• Background Music and Music-on-Hold encoder for VoIP Applications
• Shoutcast/Icecast Source Encoder
• Low latency IP Audio Encoder for multichannel applications
• Confidence Monitoring and Vox Switch for Broadcast Applications
• G711, G.722, PCM linear Encoding
• MP3 Encoding (low Latency)
• Shoutcast/Icecast Source capability
• Audio Level Supervision with SNMP Trap generation
• IP Streaming via TCP, UDP, RTP, Multicast
• Line Level Input (Stereo)
• RS-232 Serial Port
• Power Supply (micro USB)
Designed in Switzerland and installed in thousands of locations, the Barix Instreamer is the device of choice for Broadcasters, Telco Providers, Entertainment venues and Surveillance projects alike.