Barix R6 Modbus remote I/O module with serial RS-485 Modbus/RTU interface, and 6 high current relays (230VAC,16A), UL listed, DIN Rail mountable
Barionet Family R6 Modbus remote I/O module with serial RS-485 Modbus/RTU interface, and 6 high current relays (230VAC,16A), UL listed, DIN Rail mountable The Barix R6 is a UL-listed Modbus I/O module with a serial RS-485 Modbus/RTU interface. Six high-current relays, capable of switching up to 16 amps at 230VAC allow switching of line voltage devices. The R6 can be used as a general-purpose Modbus I/O module or it can be interfaced to the Barionet using the Barionet’s built-in RS-485 interface and BCL code to implement the Modbus/ RTU message protocol
• Building automation (Switching light, blinds, heating, power relays, motors etc.)
• Activation of door strikes, bells, indicators, alarms etc.
• 6 Relays rated at 16 amps, 250 VAC, with normally-open and normally-closed contacts
• Modbus/RTU protocol supported on the built-in RS-485 serial interface
• DIN-rail mountable
• Two extension connectors including power supply and RS-485 signals make daisy changing additional Barix expansion modules easy