Barix Exstreamer 100 / 105
Barix Exstreamer 100 / 105 with line-level audio outputs and USB flash memory interface Audio over IP decoder with line-level audio outputs and USB flash memory interface, low power, multi-format (MP3/WMA/AACplusV2,PCM, Ethersound) support.
The Exstreamer 100 | 105 IP Audio Decoder decodes and plays multi-protocol and multi-format audio streams, including MP3, AACplusV2, WMA, PCM, G.711, and Ethersound. It features a stereo line level output, headphone connection, and low power consumption. The Exstreamer 100 | 105 is a reliable IP-enabled audio streaming device which can be used in a variety of audio over IP applications such as local and internet-based IP music distribution systems, in-store audio applications, paging and announcement systems.
• Streaming internet radio in bars and clubs
• Radio channels in hotel rooms distributed via IP network
• Playback point in an IP public address system
• In-store audio distribution
• Playing audio from a PC, a jukebox application, or from flash memory
• Commercial audio streaming applications
• Confidence check for broadcast stations
Features - specific for Exstreamer 100 | 105 hardware
All Exstreamer common hardware features, plus:
• Line level (4.2Vpp), unbalanced, stereo output
• 3.5mm headphone jack
• Model 100 with USB, Model 105 with Micro SD slot