savVi Business Intelligence
SavVi offers automated statistical analysis to present traffic volumes, movement trends and motion patterns, enabling effortless extraction of operational data from surveillance video. Equipped with such information, facility managers, marketing leaders and business owners can make educated decisions regarding various operational and resource allocation aspects at their facility.
- Delivers accurate, wide-ranging statistical data related to people and vehicles
- Offers advanced visualization tools including charts, graphs and heat maps
- Enables exporting of the raw data for further analysis or integration with other systems
- Enhances operations and marketing decisions for the retail sector through customer behavior analysis
- Provides key metrics for highway operators through vehicle flow and speed analysis
savVi BI Portal is a cloud-based video analytics service for the aggregation, analysis and presentation of statistical data acquired from savVi installations at different locations through a single, web-based interface. BI Portal benefits customers such as retailers and other multi-site operators, who require insight into operations at their various sites. The statistical data can be used to allow identification of trends and predictions of traffic and other parameters such as activity, occupancy and more, at each site.
- Automatic aggregation of business and operations-related data including people and vehicle counting, occupancy, crowding and speed analysis statistics
- Customizable dashboard enabling each user to view the information most relevant to them
- Accessible via web browser (connected to Internet) using any PC or tablet browser
- User-defined, scheduled reports distributed via email
Business Intelligence Clips