Over 25 Years of Enterprise Data Storage Expertise
CIOReview Magazine just named Infortrend as one of top 10 most promising storage solution providers in 2018.
Infortrend Technology is a pure-play Enterprise Data Storage solution provider with 25 years of history and a public listed company (TWSE: 2495) in Taiwan since 2002. In order to deliver the highest quality products and services, Infortrend integrated product development, design, manufacturing, technical consulting/support to deliver a comprehensive solution to our customers and successfully deployed more than 600,000 redundant rack-mounted systems worldwide.
Infortrend wide-ranging product lines include storage solutions from SAN, NAS to Unified for customers from SMBs to large enterprises.
Scale-Out Shared Storage: EonStor CS family
Shared Media Storage: EonStor CS/EonStor GS and GSe families
All Flash Storage: EonStor GSa family
Hybrid Cloud Storage Appliance: EonStor GSc family
AI-Storage: EonStor GSi family
Unified Storage (SAN + NAS): EonStor GS family
Nearline Unified Storage: EonStor GSe family
Commercial NAS for SMB: EonStor GSe Pro family
SAN Storage: EonStor DS family
Highly Integrated Storage Server: EonServ family
Our Technology Advantages
Infortend’s experiences in redundant and high availability hardware design and proprietary firmware/software integration capability set us apart from other Linux-based NAS providers.
- Over 20+ years of focus on the block device design resulted a highly streamlined and efficient firmware architecture to deliver on price-performance. Our products ranked at top in SPC benchmarks is a testament to that.
- We also offered true Unified Storage with support to Fibre Channel device, and our firmware supports native iSCSI channel implementation, not through OS simulation like other Linux based NAS, which resulted in big difference in performance.
- Our intelligent firmware can automatically adjust the data processing mode for the IO behavior of the underlying application, whether it is small file based (such as database) or large file based applications (such as broadcasting/media editing), to deliver amazing performance.
- Unlike other Linux-based NAS rely on OS for their drive handling capabilities which resulted in performance degradation with increasing number of drives, Infortrend’s unique drive handling capability offers linear scale-up performance with increasing number of drives.
- Our Intelligent Drive Recovery (IDR) technology can also inspect and recover drive data to prevent time-consuming rebuild process and offer truly competitive NAS solution that excels in price-performance.
- Our management software - EonOne offers centralized interface that can monitor performance, capacity, system status, and manage multiple systems. Our service manager provides automatic system diagnosis and instant notice to Infortrend’s technical support.